NaijaTopBest

Powered by Blogger.

Daddy Freeze Comments As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV


Following 99 days of excitement, interests, suspense and nail-gnawing show, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season came to a stirring end. 

The previous evening, housemate Mercy emerged champ of Big Brother Naija 2019 TV reality TV drama. 

With this, she turned into the main female to win the BBNaija rivalry beating individual housemates Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi to win the pined for fantastic prize worth N60 million (N30million in money and a N25million fresh out of the brand new Innoson SUV). 

Following 99 days of excitements, interests, suspense and nail-gnawing drama, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season arrived at an energizing end at the final live eviction show on Sunday night. 

Responding to the finale, media character, Daddy Freeze had this to state: 

"Well I really gained a lots watching #BigBrotherNaija#BBN for the first time and this incorporates the following: 

1: 240 million votes came in for big brother this year (I trust I heard right in light of the fact that there was a bottle of corona in my grasp and right presently I don't know whether it was the corona or Ebuka that was talking), so I stand corrected. Anyway we should expect that what I heard was right, that figure is petrifying. 

How about we put this into point of view; Sowore, Moghalu, Eunice Atuejide and Fela Durotoye COMBINED, didn't get 100,000 votes. Another edge is this: Since every individual can cast a ballot on different occasions in big brother, it would even now take 240,000 individuals casting a ballot multiple times EACH (who the hell cast a vote 1000 times when you are not sharing the prize cash or the casting a ballot was free ), before we can land at the 240million figure. 

I am praying hard that it was the corona that was addressing me, not Ebuka, because  if reversed was the situation then we are damned! Except if the next political election is led from the big brother house there isn't the foggiest damn expectation that a young candidate can win. 

2: Mercy wins an Innoson SUV esteemed at 25 million Naira 

In what manner can a locally made SUV to be estimated that high? I would state 7 million or 10 million, at the most 15 million yet N25M Once again I'm trusting it was the corona talking not Ebuka. Since I ask myself, would I stroll past a 2016 GLE coupe (yes that Benz with the curved yansh), a 2017 Range Rover Sport, a 2017 GLS450 or a 2016 Lexus LX470 (the new shape o) and conclude that it is an innoson SUV that I would buy at a comparable value esteem just because of the fact that I need to 'buy  NIgerian', NO SIR! 

I'm not in at any rate undermining the great work of the individuals at Innoson, anyway they ought to get tax reductions (if possible no taxes), interest free loans, import wavers and greater government support so as to help drive the costs down to about N15 million Naira max, which as I would see it is significantly more sensible for a locally made item. 

At last, I have nothing against Ebuka o, before certain dingbats start understanding implications. I for one think of him as the best host big brother has had up until now. ~FRZ"
Share on Google Plus

About Naijasalt

PURE9JA BLOG is an award winning website which provides a wealth of tips to writers at We’re delighted to have web blessing to bring you this excellent articles at all times

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate comment that are in line to post. Thank You