NaijaTopBest

Powered by Blogger.

After Ekweremadu got beaten, Orji Kalu Cancels Trip To Spain

Representative Orji Uzor Kalu has dropped his outing to Spain after individuals from the Indigenous People of Biafra beat up previous Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, on Saturday, in Germany

Be that as it may, the official said his decision to discard the outing was not to maintain a strategic distance from ambush from individuals from IPOB. 



In an announcement on Monday, Kalu clarified that he has been in his nation home, Igbere, Abia State, communicating with individuals from his body electorate since the National Assembly went on break. 

The official said he had held a few gatherings with the individuals of Abia North at his habitation in Igbere. The announcement understands, "I have been in my nation home connecting with individuals from my constituency and settling questions. 

The news that I suspended my planned medical excursion abroad isn't valid. I was welcomed by an Igbo group in Spain to attend their capacity, I couldn't go as a result of the interaction with my constituents."
Share on Google Plus

About Naijasalt

PURE9JA BLOG is an award winning website which provides a wealth of tips to writers at We’re delighted to have web blessing to bring you this excellent articles at all times

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate comment that are in line to post. Thank You